Benefiting Fremont Unified School District Sports Programs
Irvington High School
"SHAPE MAKES THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SCHOOL AND THE FUTURE"
The mission of the Irvington High School SHAPE Health Careers Academy is to place students in a comprehensive career pathway that prepares them for post-secondary education, while developing skills essential for employment in the health-care industry. Our goal is to have students be successful and enjoy their time in high school while learning how to turn a passion into a paycheck.
American High School
42 schools make up the Fremont Unified School District.
29 Elementary schools
5 Junior High Schools
5 Comprehensive High Schools
Mission Valley ROP
Robertson Continuation High School
Fremont Adult and Continuing Education (FACE)
FUSD has approximately 32,000 students in grades K-12, 3,000 employees who work hard everyday to ensure that every student in the district has access to an excellent education, and residents come from countries across the globe to call Fremont home. We take pride in our diversity, in our community, and in our schools. www.fremont.k12.ca.us/
How to earn money for your school:
Your High Schools Booster Club can earn money through volunteerism, race registration, your school band playing on race day, costumes and much more!
1 - Race Registration: Your schools % of registrations determines your % of the race payout for the 5k Fun Runâ€¦(ie, if your school has 52% of the registered 5k participants, your school will earn 52% of the race payout and the other school(s) will earn 48%)
2 - Volunteerism: Your school can earn $1000 for having the highest number of volunteers.
3 - School teams can earn money by submitting pictures of your group on race day and everyone will have the opportunity to vote for best theme/costume. The winning groups will earn 1st place $200, 2nd place $150 and 3rd place $100.
4 - If your school band/choir registers to play on race day your school will receive an additional $250 in donations.
5 - Track/Cross Country Team: If your schools Cross Country or Track team have the most runners, your school will earn $250.
6 - The school team with the fastest 5 runners will earn $250.
Contact us today to add your school to the list of beneficiaries and to learn more about getting involved. email@example.com